B.A.a Consultors regularly collaborates with freelance consultants for the implementation of long- and short-term projects.
If you are interested in any of the below vacancies, or you have experience in international consultancy and would like to be part of our network of consultants, please send your updated CV to
|Position||Location||Project||Starting Date||Deadline||Full details|
|Category I Expert||Port Moresby - Papua New Guinea||Short Term Technical Assistance to support the Informal Economy||April 2020||18/02/2020||Key Expert - One Category I Expert will be required for 120 working days.
Profile - Key Expert
Qualifications and skills:
− At least a masters’ degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant, directly related discipline (e.g. Economy and Community Development). Alternatively, a professional experience in a related field of at least 5 years – in addition to the professional experience required below – could replace the master's degree.
− The Expert must be fully proficient in written and spoken English. Knowledge of Tok Pisin is an added advantage.
General professional experiences:
− At least 12 years of professional experience in informal economy or/and community development.
Specific professional experiences:
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience supporting and implementing informal economy reforms.
− A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in working with public sector in conducting informal economy reforms.
- A minimum of three demonstrated professional experiences in providing on-the-job or classroom based training, coaching or mentoring.
− Completed at least 3 assignments in developing countries.
− Completed at least 1 assignment in the Pacific Islands Countries would be an advantage.
|2 Category I Experts||Republic of Mauritius||Consultancy Services to support the Economic Development Board in the Development of a Luxury Industry in Mauritius||End of March 2020||18/02/2020||(i) Education
- At least a Master’s Degree in Economics, Business, Marketing preferably in the field of luxury or in its absence, 14 years of professional experience in luxury industry.
(ii) General Experience
- Expert/s proposed should be Category I, with at least 12 years professional experience at senior management level in the luxury industry and at least 14 years working experience with reputed international brands, in the luxury market sector.
(iii) Specific Experience
- At least three assignments in market development of luxury goods with international standard, preferably in one of the major capital cities of luxury such as Paris and Milan; and
- At least 3 assignments related to development of roadmap and implementation plan in the luxury sector.
(iv) Language skills
Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate fluently in English (written and spoken). French is an advantage but not a requirement.
The duration of the consultancy is expected to be indicatively a total of 130 working days.
|Short-term experts in sustainable growth sector||Worldwide||FWC SIEA 2018, EuropeAid/138778/DH/SER/Multi, Lot 2: Infraestructure, sustainable growth and jobs||-||15/05/2022|
|Short-term experts in human rights, democracy and peace sectors||Worldwide||FWC SIEA 2018, EuropeAid/138778/DH/SER/Multi, Lot 3: Human Rights, Democracy and Peace||-||15/05/2022|